Botox is known cosmetically to eliminate deep wrinkles in the skin and make the face younger. Botox is also used for medical purposes to treat muscle spasms such as blepharospasm.
Safe products with ISO certifications
Fast shipping worldwide
Return policy in the event of errors on our part
BOTOX is indicated for the treatment of:
• Focal spasticity associated with dynamic equine foot deformity due to spasticity in pediatric walking patients with cerebral palsy who are more than 2 years old.
• Focal spasticity of the wrist and hand in adult patients who have had a stroke.
• Focal ankle spasticity in adult patients who have had a stroke
• Blepharospasm, hemifacial spasm and associated focal dystonia.
• Cervical dystonia (spasmodic torticollis).
• Symptomatic relief in adult patients with chronic migraine problems (headaches lasting more than 15 days a month, including at least 8 days with migraine) and who are intolerant to drugs for prophylaxis of migraine
• Idiopathic overactive bladder with symptoms of urinary incontinence in adult patients intolerant to anticholinergic drugs.
• Urinary incontinence in adult patients with neurogenic hyperactivity of the bladder detrusor muscle caused by stabilized spinal cord injury from the cervical region to the lower levels or to multiple sclerosis.
Skin and skin attachment disorders:
• Primary underarm hyperhidrosis that interferes with normal daily activities and is resistant to topical treatment.
Technical data sheet (RCP) Excipients:
Botulinum toxin associated with aminoglycoside antibiotics or spectinomycin may increase the effect of other drugs that interfere with neuromuscular transmission (eg neuromuscular blocking agents).
The administration of another botulinum toxin before the effects of a previous administration of botulinum toxin have been exhausted may cause a worsening of neuromuscular weakness. No interaction studies have been conducted.
Composition of Botox Allergan Botox:
Botulinum toxin type A of 100 Units per vial containing Clostridium botulinum.
General dosage information
• The number of injections per muscle and the dose varies depending on the indications. It is up to the doctor to decide how and how much botox to inject.
Allergan botox for aesthetic use
It is often said that botox makes faces expressionless, this is not true.
- Botox is not synonymous with botulinum toxin, but is the brand marketed in the US by Allergan. There are also two other famous producers like botox, these are Ipsen (Azzalure the product) and Merz (Bocouture). In medicine Allergan used for the treatment of wrinkles is called Vistabex.
- Botox, when injected by good doctors, is the safest drug used in aesthetic medicine without any relevant side effects.
- Third thing to know: not all punctures are botulinum toxin which is used to smooth glabellar wrinkles, crow's feet and to treat armpits with excessive sweating. When you see cheekbones and lips that make your face plump and unnatural, it is the fillers that are not drugs, but medical devices.